QB64 Project Site

Unseen Machine's QB64 Project Site

Forums

Forum Home > Ask QBasic and QB64 questions here... > This Forum is now open for questions....

UnseenMachine
Site Owner

Hi folks, please feel free to leave any questions you have and post code you want to show off. I will do my best to help....happy coding...UNSEEN 

June 7, 2010 at 8:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dusan

Oh, that's nice of you!

--
June 8, 2010 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Garrison Ricketson

I just signed in,and joined,... I just started to try to use,

UnseenGDK Pro v.01

A 2D Game Development Kit for QB64

Created by John Onyon a.k.a Unseen Machine,

"To use the commands in UnseenGDK you must first include it as a library in your program code. It is recommended you put the include line after your main program code but before any subs or functions.

Syntax : REM $INCLUDE:’UnseenGDK.bm’"

What is this library supposed to have in it ? I put in the entire GDK code that I got of the GDK site,

------code below----

PRINT "test GDK"

REM $INCLUDE:'UnseenGDK.bm'

SUB GDK_Start

GDK_Start

END SUB

------end code------

The logo design, rotateing,etc loads and looks good,...is that it ?

sorry if this seems like a dumb question.....anyway hope to apply this stuff to a game I am makeing....also if this is not the appropriate place to ask, let me know.

from Garry

--

From Garry

http://www.garryspages.webs.com

November 28, 2010 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Quark

Hi all whomever,

All forums (fora?) need some focus, I suppose, so people will have an idea what to post.  So, unseenmachine think about what you would like to see here.  Can you set up multiple sections, like a tips & tricks section, a favorite routines section, a "my latest kewl program" section, etc.  Lots of possibilities.  Any room for upload/download?

I have other ideas, but I restrain myself for the good of mankind.

The site looks good, by the way.

Happy coding, all,

--Quark

August 11, 2011 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

codeguy

hello, i haven't been here in a long time. i hope you're doing well, unseenmachine. i'm sorry about not leaving much in the way of stuff on qb64 or elsewhere, but i hope all my little gems have provided help for all of us. i left some stuff on stackoverflow about batcher odd-even mergesort and explained the parameters, even left properly functioning code.

April 15, 2013 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.